- Part of the OSI QUAD Window & Door System
- Low Pressure / Low Expansion - Will Not Warp or Deform Windows and Doors
- Quick Setting Formulation- Can be Cut or Trimmed in Less than 1 hour
- Cold Temperature Application (14ºF)
- Insulation Value R5/inch
- Closed Cell Structure Does Not Absorb Moisture
- Flexible/Will Not Crack or Dry Out
QUAD Foam is part of the QUAD Window & Door System and is used to insulate and seal around windows and door frames. It can also be used for jambs, mud sills, header joints, corner joints, top plate penetrations, electrical and plumbing penetrations and other areas where air infiltration or heat loss may occur. Bonds most building materials including vinyl, aluminum, fiberglass, wood, OSB, PVC, concrete and metal.
Foam Clean is used with OSI QUAD Window & Door System to remove uncured polyurethane foam and to clean OSI Foam Applicator Gun.